Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

2020 Rear Left Brake Lights

Wiley Tomm

EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer XLT
Where can you locate the fuse for the rear left brake lights in a 2020 XLT? I know where the fuse boxes are and where to find the list in the user's manual. FORD does not list what fuse goes to the Rear Left or Right Brake Lights. There is NO help in the manual, nor is there any help on the internet under this topic. It is not #148 or #149 fuses because they go to "modules."

Dale5403

1000 Post Club
Reactions
I think all the lights run through the BCM. I have seen posted where you can reset the BCM. To do this disconnect the battery cables . Then touch them together to drain any remaining current. After that wait a few minutes and connect the cables. It might work and is worth a try I think . Good luck.

OP
W

Wiley Tomm

EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer XLT
Thread Starter #3
Thanks Dale. I'll try it.

Reactions
Where can you locate the fuse for the rear left brake lights in a 2020 XLT? I know where the fuse boxes are and where to find the list in the user's manual. FORD does not list what fuse goes to the Rear Left or Right Brake Lights. There is NO help in the manual, nor is there any help on the internet under this topic. It is not #148 or #149 fuses because they go to "modules."
Is your light not working? Only asking because I had the same problem if so & found a solution but I think it was a fluke.

Explorer ST Posts