Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

2020 ST PHEV

Martijn

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST PHEV
Hi, I've just picked up my 2020 ST last week. Not sure if there are many Europeans here, but Ive got the European PHEV version. From what I read I think it's almost the same as the US version but with an added battery pack.

Attachments

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hi, I've just picked up my 2020 ST last week. Not sure if there are many Europeans here, but Ive got the European PHEV version. From what I read I think it's almost the same as the US version but with an added battery pack.
Welcome to the forum.

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Welcome aboard!

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
Welcome. Yes we used to have the same exact powertrain in the Lincoln Aviator Grand Touring but they discontinued that this year.

OP
M

Martijn

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST PHEV
Thread Starter #5
Welcome. Yes we used to have the same exact powertrain in the Lincoln Aviator Grand Touring but they discontinued that this year.
The combiner power output is great, so is the German autobahn (btw I'm Dutch, not German). Today I stopped at 200 km/h, having four kids in the back, but there was plenty left

23 Explorer ST

Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Welcome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Congrats and welcome to the forum.