Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

2023 Explorer ST Tubo oil line leaking

Chance ST

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
I bought my explorer in December 2023 (4) miles on it. In Early May I noticed a few oil stains on my concrete, I took it to the dealership and they said it had a deformed oil pan , it took about 2 weeks for them to repair it, When I got it back I would still see small puddles of oil on my concrete pad. I call the dealership back and they said it's most likely from the frame rails still having oil on them from the previous leak, this went on for a couple of weeks (while keeping the oil checked) once the oil level dropped below the full mark. I took it back to the dealership, They called and said the oil line on one of the turbos is leaking and they should have the parts and have it repaired in 2 weeks. Fingers crossed that it will be fixed this time. I really do enjoy driving it, can't wait for it to be fixed.

Reactions
Vehicle
BMW X5, Black 2020 ST
If it was deformed I wouldn't want a repair. I hope it works out for you.