Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

2023 Leftover ST

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Hi everyone,

I just found and traded out of my 2020 Jeep Wrangler 3.6L Pentastar into this 2023 Silver ST. I was able to find and adopt a leftover from last year. I am new to the Ford family and all I can say is that I am speechless - it drives so nice and the seats are super comfy! I need help naming her - any suggestions? Screenshot 2024-06-30 at 10.41.48 AM.png

Brian

Last edited:
Reactions
Vehicle
BMW X5, Black 2020 ST
Lois or Meg. lol

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Tried Leftover in several different languishes none sounded just right. 23' was a good year, Ford corrected most of the issues, I installed a diff brace just because. Good looking ST, congratulations.

23 Explorer ST

Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Hi everyone,

I just found and traded out of my 2020 Jeep Wrangler 3.6L Pentastar into this 2023 Silver ST. I was able to find and adopt a leftover from last year. I am new to the Ford family and all I can say is that I am speechless - it drives so nice and the seats are super comfy! I need help naming her - any suggestions? View attachment 23812

Brian
Welcome!! Congratulations on your new ST. Love the color!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23 Explorer ST

Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Stewie would be a good name! lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hi everyone,

I just found and traded out of my 2020 Jeep Wrangler 3.6L Pentastar into this 2023 Silver ST. I was able to find and adopt a leftover from last year. I am new to the Ford family and all I can say is that I am speechless - it drives so nice and the seats are super comfy! I need help naming her - any suggestions? View attachment 23812

Brian
Welcome to the forum.

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Congrats!

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
Hi everyone,

Brian
Congrats and welcome. We have a theme going with naming our cars and it is after songs. Good luck finding a name!

Jetiemann

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Welcome and congrats. I just picked up a ‘23 with 7k on the clock. First owner bought it in November 2023.

OP
Family Guy
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #10
As a Star Wars fan, I have officially named her Stardust, from Rogue One, A Star Wars Story. Incidentally, there was also a singer named Ziggy Stardust - David Bowie - so it works out! Thank you for the welcome!

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hi everyone,

Brian
Congrats and welcome.