Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

2025 Explorer Keyless Entry Keypad FORScan Programming

OP
L
Reactions
Vehicle
17 Explorer, 20 Transit, 24 F150, 25 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #21
Off subject, but look at that finish after a very mild polish with Caliber Plus Silica Polish. This is probably the best paint job I have seen roll off Ford's line, especially Chicago! 20240825_175325.jpg 20240825_174402.jpg

Soulja4187

Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Explorer ST and 2021 Mustang GT Premium
My dealer installed the key pad but I lost the master code. Does anyone know where I can find this number without calling the dealer? My brother F150 had the code on the fuse box

Reactions
Is the keypad integrated into the door frame like in the previous models or is it a pad that sits on top of it?

My dealer installed the key pad but I lost the master code. Does anyone know where I can find this number without calling the dealer? My brother F150 had the code on the fuse box

Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Explorer ST and 2021 Mustang GT Premium
Is the keypad integrated into the door frame like in the previous models or is it a pad that sits on top of it?
yes it is but it doesn’t come installed from factory which is odd. Once installed it does come up on the center screen menu. That’s how you add and delete other codes

Attachments

Explorer ST Posts