Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

2025 Explorer ST Electrical Gremlin or Dash Glitch?

Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Ford Explorer ST
I have a 2025 Ford Explorer ST that I have had for a couple weeks now and I seem to have some kind of Electrical gremlin or dash glitch and was wondering if anyone has run into this or has one currently doing the same. So on occasion when I park my Explorer and it sits for like 10 to 20 minutes what happens is it make s a bunch of clunking and electrical noises however nothing lights up or or flashes etc in the dash or on the center screen. Then when I go to restart the car I notice that 3 of the pages I have added to the dash have disappeared. Specifically the pages I lose are Drivers Assistance, Trip 2 and the Temperature page. All of these pages Except for the driver assistance page which I think is a default page (but not sure of that) was added by me by ticking the box under the myview setup page. Also if I had a route planned in the Google map it also disappears. When I took it to the dealer and told them exactly how to replicate this they of course either did not follow my instructions or did not wait long enough and simply said they could not replicate it. So I was wondering if anyone else went thru this and if so were you able to fix it and how or is also going thru this weird gremlin. I'm hoping that maybe a future software update might come at some point to fix this as this is still a really new car and its a newer infotainment systems. I however just wanted to put out a feeler to see if this might have happened to anyone else. Thanks!