Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

2025 explorer st mods

Reactions
Vehicle
2025 explorer st
Hello all. Just picked up a 2025 explorer st and I'm looking to add lowering springs, exhaust ( i like loud) and possibly a tune. Also open to hear other suggestions.

We're also going to change out the wheels. Wife and I don't like the 25 wheels. Going to stay 21inch so I don't have to buy tires. Anyone used spacers from steeda?

Thanks for any info. Rick.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST, Silver Spruce Metalic
Welcome to the forum! Some parts are still being verified as to fitting the 25's. As for the tune, it's gonna be a while. The encryption is pretty tough and no one has unlocked it yet that I am aware of. Lot's of people have used spacers though. The 1" will get you flush but the lugs will either need to be cut 1/4" or replaced with shorter ones. 1 1/4" will fit without cutting or replacing. The H&R springs are said to fit but put the vehicle level with the ground. If you want to keep the natural rake, the Steeda springs are the way to go but they are not a verified fit yet. Chances are they will work ok but they haven't updated their site yet to say they will. If you like loud exhausts, the Thermal R&D 3" is a popular choice. I have SPD 3" down pipes with the Thermal 3" and it sounds great to me. It's mellow until you get on it. Some people think it's too loud though.

Reactions
Vehicle
'20 Raptor, '22 Explorer ST, '14 GT500, '03 F150
Hello all. Just picked up a 2025 explorer st and I'm looking to add lowering springs, exhaust ( i like loud) and possibly a tune. Also open to hear other suggestions.

We're also going to change out the wheels. Wife and I don't like the 25 wheels. Going to stay 21inch so I don't have to buy tires. Anyone used spacers from steeda?

Thanks for any info. Rick.
Unfortunately, the new 2025 Explorer's are currently not tunable yet, although tuners are working on cracking the PCM. Be sure to check out my modding guide to see what lowering springs and exhausts is best, and much more info. Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new buy!

https://www.explorerst.org/threads/explorer-st-modding-101-guide.7324/