Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

2025 Ford Explorer Order Guide

Reactions
Picked up the 25' ST today. I bought if from another dealer that is close to me, this one didn't arrive with a factory door dent. I ended up paying $700 more for this one due to Ford issues I bitrched about in earlier posts.

I've already added an AFE, CAI, a UPR dual valve oil catch can, and mud flaps. Lots more to add tomorrow. I might be the first one to add a CAI and oil catch can to a 25'.

The WOT hose to the UPR catch can is 7" to short. I've read about this before so I am not the only one. I'll be calling UPR tomorrow to see if they can make one up and over-nightr it to me.

Attachments

Fly Ty

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Ford Explorer ST
Picked up the 25' ST today. I bought if from another dealer that is close to me, this one didn't arrive with a factory door dent. I ended up paying $700 more for this one due to Ford issues I bitrched about in earlier posts.

I've already added an AFE, CAI, a UPR dual valve oil catch can, and mud flaps. Lots more to add tomorrow. I might be the first one to add a CAI and oil catch can to a 25'.

The WOT hose to the UPR catch can is 7" to short. I've read about this before so I am not the only one. I'll be calling UPR tomorrow to see if they can make one up and over-nightr it to me.
Nice, I ordered the same color! Enjoy!

Otter1775

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2024 Explorer ST
Caster, glad you were able to remedy your situation and thank you for the pics. I was hoping Ford would have gone from the old hood lift support to something more of a compressed air system.

Reactions
If you don't mind, could you add your pricing info to this other thread?
I'll make it easy and post it here - We're all in the same boat, give or take a little on pricing anyway. I paid exactly $61K even, with X-plan, out the door for it. The price included Michigan 6% sales tax, new license plate and any & all additional fees.

Reactions
Correction to yesterdays post about the UPR hose being 7" too short. I mistakenly routed and attached a couple of hoses to the wrong places. Once I noticed that, I was able to fix the issue. The UPR hose is fine afterall.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
May I please ask for rear sub frame pics?

Reactions
25' ST Today:

Removed the hood EXPLORER letters and added a hood deflector, then I added silver EXPLORER letters to the hood deflector, added AVS window vent shades, added an AWR diff. brace, and added a start/stop eliminator to the steering column, and added Husky floor mats/liners to the entire vehicle. Now I'm going to perform my new vehicle ritual of removing each wheel and brake rotor and anti-seizing everything so everything comes apart with no issue down the road. Last but not least I will add my trailer Curt brake controler this weekend.

Attachments

DaveG ST

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
All the 25's come with massaging front seats?

bradpgh

Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Explorer ST
It's been a long wait, but finally some progress with Build confirmed!

1722452727400.png

Sgt1411

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
Update to my saga. I posted above from yesterday. IT's BEEN A COMPLETE SHIT SHOW. I have spent most of my day on the phone with Ford Motor direct and with multiple dealers.

Since I was one of the first people to place my ST order when the public order bank opened on 2/2/24, my ST pricing was lower than current ST pricing for the exact vehicle - roughly a $2K difference. I am being told that my pricing is directly tied to the VIN # of the vehicle I ordered. If I choose to purchase another exact same ST that is UNDAMAGED like the one that showed up for me from my order at the dealership, it will cost me $2K more. So far anyway, they won't honor my original ordered pricing on a defect free, exact replacement. They are essentially trying to force me to take the ST that needs the door body work and paint to keep my original pricing or pay $2K to get a different one. WTF>>>>>> This completely defies common sense and any good faith business practices in every way that I can think of.

I am so angry and frustrated with Ford on this nonsensicle issue. Way to treat your customers you #*@% DONKEYS.
That right there would be enough for me to say thanks goodbye and never purchase a Ford vehicle again. On to a 2025 Tahoe RST.

Lil Red One

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Explorer ST
Picked up my 25 ST last night. Oh so much fun. Lots to do. Am really enjoying it. Goes to the shop tomorrow for clear bra and ceramic window tint on all glass. Put the catch can in this morning as well as mats. After comes out of the shop it is road trip time.

Otter1775

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2024 Explorer ST
Picked up my 25 ST last night. Oh so much fun. Lots to do. Am really enjoying it. Goes to the shop tomorrow for clear bra and ceramic window tint on all glass. Put the catch can in this morning as well as mats. After comes out of the shop it is road trip time.
That’s great news, congratulations!

Jamo

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
I'm happy for but also hate you lol. I guess mine has finally been given a shipping service so in theory it should be here sometime between next week and next year lol.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Anyone here with a 25 who previously had a 20-24? I would love to read your comparisons, pros and cons.
My wife would like me to trade, I'm on the fence.

Otter1775

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2024 Explorer ST
Anyone here with a 25 who previously had a 20-24? I would love to read your comparisons, pros and cons.
My wife would like me to trade, I'm on the fence.
I had a 23 Explorer ST. My first complaint was they got rid of the color Forged Green. Secondly, they only provide one rim option for the 25 ST. I prefer black rims.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy.