Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

2025 Ford Explorer Order Guide

Sgt1411

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
It's tough ordering something that cost a shit ton of money and be less than perfect at delivery.
You had a bad experience. Sorry.
Would be great if you get unions out of your mouth, along with "rumors" of international sabotage. GTFOH.
You're welcome for 40 hour weeks, 5 day work weeks, child labor laws, I could go on.
Someone messed up, probably an accident. The world is not ending.
Respectfully yours,
A union guy
I wont get into a discussion about Unions but your comment about "rumors" of interntional sabotage is inaccurate. The sabotoge was so bad every PIU that left CAP went over to TDM/ Chicago Mod Center for a second QC by people not connected to CAP. This was observed personally not 2nd or 3rd hand info or anecdotal. The height of the sabotage was after the Fentanyl OD death of George Floyd the convicted Armed Robber.

Tremor

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
F350 Tremor
Ordered 4/20 finally built and loaded on railcar today estimated delivery date 11-17 dealer said end of month. We will see

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
I just got an 11th-17th estimate as well.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
And for the person keeping track of prices of 25's. I got mine $4471 under MSRP ($60,795, and got a little over KBB for my 21 ExSt trade.
Laura Ford. Sullivan MO
I'll post pics/notes when I take delivery.

Terko

Reactions
Vehicle
Ford Explorer ST 2025
Correction to yesterdays post about the UPR hose being 7" too short. I mistakenly routed and attached a couple of hoses to the wrong places. Once I noticed that, I was able to fix the issue. The UPR hose is fine afterall.
Picked up the 25' ST today. I bought if from another dealer that is close to me, this one didn't arrive with a factory door dent. I ended up paying $700 more for this one due to Ford issues I bitrched about in earlier posts.

I've already added an AFE, CAI, a UPR dual valve oil catch can, and mud flaps. Lots more to add tomorrow. I might be the first one to add a CAI and oil catch can to a 25'.

The WOT hose to the UPR catch can is 7" to short. I've read about this before so I am not the only one. I'll be calling UPR tomorrow to see if they can make one up and over-nightr it to me.
Did you install the 2020-24 Explorer St Ecoboost dual valve catch can from UPR?

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Mine made it to the dealer today. I'll pick it up Friday, hopefully.

Attachments

Roy54

Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Explorer ST
I picked up my new MY25 ST on Monday from Ken Knapp Ford in Essex Ontario. The dealer had pre-ordered several without customer orders, and my sales person put my name on one of those. As a result, I had mine within two weeks of ordering it. I am pretty fussy about fits and finishes (recently retired from 40 years of vehicle development in the Detroit area, interior and exterior) and am pleased with what I see on this vehicle in terms of craftsmanship. If anything, I find the interior materials to be "cheaper" than I expected, particularly for the covers in the rear cargo area. I came from a Jeep Grand Cherokee, and was looking for a performance SUV. The Jeeps are now using the new GME-T6 (dual turbo, 3.0L) engine, which Stellantis is having all kinds of issues with, so I went with the Explorer. I was not disappointed.

The only glitch I experienced was after pulling out of the dealer lot, I drove less than a mile and got a low tire pressure notification for the front right tire. Very strange, because my sales person (my nephew) had brought the vehicle to my house the previous Thursday, and did not experience the problem. Obvious conclusion was it had picked up a nail or screw, but mechanics could not find the leak. The dealer ended up taking a wheel off another ST that had just came in, and put it on mine. That way I could get mine while they continued to diagnose and correct the problem.

I put black wheel nuts on it the day after I got it (Amazon Canada, https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B096C68LNH?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1, $48.13 CDN), and have OEM mudflaps coming tomorrow (Ebay, https://www.ebay.com/itm/174035179684, $107.95 US). Next will be a catch can (Mishimoto?), and an oil drain valve (I had Fumoto on my Jeep).

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Nice, appreciate the write up.

DuncanS

Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Explorer ST
Delivered! 08/14/24 - Ordered 05/07/24

1000002445.png

Picked it up yesterday, the new infotainment system is great!
Need to install parts from my 22 ST, and doing full Matte/Satin PPF over the next few weeks.

Jamo

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Well mine was in the abyss for long enough where my lease on my 21 ST was up. So happy but sad to say I moved away from the Explorer and was able to pick up a Ranger Raptor that was on the lot of another local dealer.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Here's mine. Love it so far.
Resized_20240816_173428_1723850485058.jpg

valleyford

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Explorer ST
Thanks for this thread (and a few others) already answering how some prior model year aftermarket parts fit OK. My '25 is 2 days old! Started parts shopping today--UPR catch can and AWR diff brace ordered for starters. Just ordered CVF downpipes and Thermal R&D 3" exhaust, too. Not sure on intake yet, though.

Last edited:

djsda12

Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Ford Explorer ST
Finally got mine as well - ordered late May, arrived 8/15 in Northern California. I haven't seen any others on lots or on the road here on the West Coast - I think I'm one of the first out this way. Even my dealer got just my car delivered, no others. Train to Richmond (CA), then trucked north to Corning (CA). This car is amazing out of the box. I can't wait for upgrades down the road. Worth the wait! image_123650291 (3).JPG image_123650291 (1).JPG image_123650291 (2).JPG

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum and congrads on your new ST.

Roy54

Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Explorer ST
The dealer ordered a new tire, and if that did not fix the issue, they will order a new wheel. They will not sell a new ST with a patched tire.

Otter1775

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2024 Explorer ST
Good afternoon everyone. My Apple Ford representative out of Columbia, MD just informed me that my 25 ST has been delivered today. I noticed that my sticker price went up by $1,615, from when I placed my order back on 28 February 2024. Has anyone else experienced this and were you able to negotiate to the original build price? Lastly, he sent me photos of it, since I’m currently visiting friends in El Paso, TX.

Attachments

Reactions
Good afternoon everyone. My Apple Ford representative out of Columbia, MD just informed me that my 25 ST has been delivered today. I noticed that my sticker price went up by $1,615, from when I placed my order back on 28 February 2024. Has anyone else experienced this and were you able to negotiate to the original build price? Lastly, he sent me photos of it, since I’m currently visiting friends in El Paso, TX.
You should be locked in by Ford at the price from the time of order. The increase will not effect you. If the dealer tries pulling that $hit on you, you need to immediately contact Ford.

Last edited:

Otter1775

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2024 Explorer ST
Cas
You should be locked in by Ford at the price from the time or order. The increase will not affect you. If the dealer tries pulling that $hit on you, you need to immediately contact Ford.
Caster, thank you for that, much obliged.

Explorer ST Posts