Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

2025 ST Deliveries?

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST
If anything, it is the 2020-2024's that look like they have his mustache for fog lights. :)[/QUOT

Fog Lights weren't connected, or black, but the 2025, that grill is a big mustache. :D
Found 'em!

Reactions
Vehicle
F150
Remember these ? LOL

1718408629070.png

Reactions
Vehicle
F150
From Steve Newcomb:

1718621391086.png

cotoole

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
The dealer I bought my '23 from has a few '25s in stock.

Fly Ty

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Ford Explorer ST
The dealer I bought my '23 from has a few '25s in stock.
At the dealership or in transit??

Reactions
Vehicle
F150
Their site says in stock.
That specific VIN shows IN TRANSIT on the filtered explorer page and the window sticker shows a blend date for next week. Also, for the three STs they show in stock on the filtered page have a blend dates from last week and this week. I doubt any of those are in stock, most likely website errors. Until dealer sites show actual vehicle pictures and not stock photos, you can bet they are not yet delivered.

https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FMWK8GC7SGA21520

https://tinyurl.com/sheehy25explorerSTs

Just like with the F150s, they probably have hundreds if not thousands of the 2025 models sitting in parking lots in and around CHI waiting for permission to ship.

1718792768964.png

1718792655590.png

Last edited:

cotoole

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Perhaps, so. I haven't driven by, just going by what the site says.

cotoole

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
There's an "In Transit" flag on that one now, though it still says "Recent Arrival" also..

f1xedgear

Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Explorer ST
There were 5 of them that claimed in stock, and the window stickers had blend dates in late May

Reactions
Vehicle
F150
https://fordauthority.com/2024/06/ford-to-delay-refreshed-explorer-bronco-sport-maverick/

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...co-and-explorer-models?embedded-checkout=true

In a recent interview with Bloomberg, Ford CEO Jim Farley revealed that the refreshed 2025 Ford Explorer – which entered production at the Chicago Assembly plant last month – is currently being held as the automaker conducts quality checks on that particular model. However, Farley also revealed that the automaker plans to do precisely the same thing with the upcoming, yet-to-be-revealed 2025 Ford Bronco Sport and Ford Maverick, too.

Farley added that FoMoCo plans to continue to hold refreshed and redesigned models for up to six weeks after production begins to give it time to conduct these quality checks to ensure that those products don’t wind up being subjected to pricey recalls after deliveries begin. The CEO also noted that this problem has ballooned into a rather pricey one for the automaker – costing it upwards of $4.8 billion annually – though in the short term, he admits that “our earnings may be a little lumpy” as a result.

Reactions
Vehicle
F150
One of my local dealers said late yesterday they just got an update on one of the ordered STs and it has an expected arrival 7/2-7/8.

Reactions
This is such bull $hit. So tired of Ford on the holdbacks and quality issues, and lack of parts..

chard

Reactions
Vehicle
19Raptor,22Bronco,25Explorer
Not sure if related to quality hold, but informed today vehicle with blend date of 6/16 is stuck in production.

Code:
Your vehicle is still being built

We want to provide you with the latest update on your Explorer ST vehicle
order. We've made great progress on your new Ford vehicle but have
unfortunately experienced unexpected delays.

Rest assured, our team is diligently addressing these challenges to
complete your vehicle as soon as possible. We genuinely appreciate your
understanding and patience during this time and will continue to provide
regular updates every step of the way.

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST 401A Pkg White Met Tri-Coat
You’d think the Explorers would be top notch by now after all these years. With first responders, leos and other companies, it’s probably the most sold suv anywhere.

But I’d rather get it tested than screwed over. Till then…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk