Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

2025 ST Deliveries?

RAYJAY

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 explorer limited

MIBuckeye

Reactions
Anyone see the price increase on the window sticker even though it was ordered prior to the effective increase on May 8? Ordered mine 3/5 and it reflects the price increase. Does anyone know if this is adjusted at delivery?

Reactions
Anyone see the price increase on the window sticker even though it was ordered prior to the effective increase on May 8? Ordered mine 3/5 and it reflects the price increase. Does anyone know if this is adjusted at delivery?
You should be locked into the price at time of order and it may go down from there if new incentives come out between order and delivery dates. I've never seen it any different unless you have a really, really, really bad dealer.

Fly Ty

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Ford Explorer ST
I noticed the price increase on the sticker but I was told I’d be locked in to the price from when I ordered the car back in March. And hopefully there will be additional incentives by the time I get the car.

Reactions
Just spoke to Ford Marketing about my order. Was told that mine is built and on the ground awaiting shipping. No other info. Been showing as "In production" since June 10. Awaiting call back from dealer who is contacting the factory to inquire.

Fly Ty

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Ford Explorer ST
Just spoke to Ford Marketing about my order. Was told that mine is built and on the ground awaiting shipping. No other info. Been showing as "In production" since June 10. Awaiting call back from dealer who is contacting the factory to inquire.
Nice! Hope you get it soon!

Reactions
Mine has been showing "In Production" for 2-weeks now.. WTH.

Reactions
Vehicle
2015 Sport
I placed a "price hold" deposit on a 25st that is "in transit" at my suburban Chicago dealer. They said the deliveries are being held by Ford until they move more of the 23's and 24's off dealer lots. Said it could be 2 weeks or 2 months. Doing my best to be patient.

Fly Ty

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Ford Explorer ST
I placed a "price hold" deposit on a 25st that is "in transit" at my suburban Chicago dealer. They said the deliveries are being held by Ford until they move more of the 23's and 24's off dealer lots. Said it could be 2 weeks or 2 months. Doing my best to be patient.
Yesterday a Ford marketing rep told me they are being held for quality checks.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST
If this is truly the reason - that would be ridiculous.
If you were 100% going to buy it, so it's a done-deal, I wonder if it would make a difference.
I mean - what would it matter if it was already sold.

Honestly, for 2023's to be sold on a lot, they need to be supremely discounted.
For Memorial Day I saw one for $10K off, but we're talking about two model years old, getting beat by the sun and elements, and even worse known quality issues that may require the vehicle to go right in for recalls or be repair-ridden soon.
Yes, it's a terrible position for Ford/dealers to be in, but putting the cost onto customers is a problem too.

Polo08816

U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2014 BMW 335i
If this is truly the reason - that would be ridiculous.
If you were 100% going to buy it, so it's a done-deal, I wonder if it would make a difference.
I mean - what would it matter if it was already sold.

Honestly, for 2023's to be sold on a lot, they need to be supremely discounted.
For Memorial Day I saw one for $10K off, but we're talking about two model years old, getting beat by the sun and elements, and even worse known quality issues that may require the vehicle to go right in for recalls or be repair-ridden soon.
Yes, it's a terrible position for Ford/dealers to be in, but putting the cost onto customers is a problem too.
Withholding 2025s in order to sell 2023s and 2024s won't work unless Ford want to take the L on 2025 sales. Ford just has to decide how they want to take the L.

I'll take a 2023 Explorer ST for about $25-40k off MSRP though.

powerboatr

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
My 23 we bought in April2024
Was delivered March 2023 to dealer
Along with several others.
They started dropping prices each week right around Feb
He still has 2 2023s and 3 2024s
2 are king ranch..which are no longer for 2025

Attachments

Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Explorer ST
My black 2025 ST has been “in production” since 5/19. I haven’t heard of anyone receiving one yet though