Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

2025 ST Deliveries?

Reactions
Vehicle
25 Explorer ST & 21 F150 PB
They have definitely begun shipping....

1720817638561.png

gafool25

U.S. Navy Veteran
EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 explorer ST
Man i hope im not the only one but im not like the new wheels! but hey those that have gotten theres congrates and fingers crossed they have worked out the demons the 20-24s have had?

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 explorer st
I ordered on 4/15 and just picked up 8/14.

I traded in my 2020 st. The new one just seems more compact even though the lengths are the same.

No more vertical display. Thank God. Can not wait for the ford tune to be out.

23 Explorer ST

Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Man i hope im not the only one but im not like the new wheels! but hey those that have gotten theres congrates and fingers crossed they have worked out the demons the 20-24s have had?
I agree, not really a fan of the new wheels.
We were looking at a Red metallic 2025 sitting on a car lot near us and I said to my wife that her black wheels on her current 2023 ST will definitely get put on this new 2025 and the dealership can take the 25 wheels and put them on the 23.
Salesman said it wouldn’t be an issue to swap them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
I agree, not really a fan of the new wheels.
We were looking at a Red metallic 2025 sitting on a car lot near us and I said to my wife that her black wheels on her current 2023 ST will definitely get put on this new 2025 and the dealership can take the 25 wheels and put them on the 23.
Salesman said it wouldn’t be an issue to swap them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think the new wheels will take us all time to get use to. It would have been nicer if Ford would have made the new wheels optional to be black or the new magnetite grey/silver color. I personally wouldn't want to go back to a previous style rim on a new vehicle but that is of couse personal preference. I could see my rims on my 25' getting refinished to black someday.

valleyford

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Explorer ST
In hand yesterday, my first ST! Comfy, but it's definitely got some oomph--nice option joining my all-Ford garage. This color is awesome in person.

25st1.jpg

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
In hand yesterday, my first ST! Comfy, but it's definitely got some oomph--nice option joining my all-Ford garage. This color is awesome in person.

View attachment 24581
Welcome to the forum and congrads on the new ST.

Reactions
Make sure you sign up for and go to the free ST Experience to learn everything about it!

View attachment 24581

OP
S
Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Explorer ST on order.
Thread Starter #70
Since I started this thread, I finally got mine on August 14th! Love the car!
IMG_9108.jpeg

Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Explorer ST
Does anyone know if you can track the location after its confirmed shipped? My order status shows shipped on 8/19, but I am wondering how accurate that is, and if there's a way to find out where it is in route.

Fly Ty

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Ford Explorer ST
Does anyone know if you can track the location after its confirmed shipped? My order status shows shipped on 8/19, but I am wondering how accurate that is, and if there's a way to find out where it is in route.
Ford marketing and your dealership can track the vehicle once it ships.

Sgt1411

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
Not sure if this is worthy of a whole new thread but Im really interested in some feedback from new owners on QC and fit and finish. Especially owners of previous Explorer STs who can do a comparison.

Reactions
Not sure if this is worthy of a whole new thread but Im really interested in some feedback from new owners on QC and fit and finish. Especially owners of previous Explorer STs who can do a comparison.
I relayed in a previous thread or two all of the build quality issues I had when I received my brand new 2022 ST. My opinion on the 25' ST is somewhat of an armchair opinion. I say that because I litterally have not driven it a single time since bringing it home from the dealership on 7/29. It has been parked in my driveway in the same spot since then. Now, I've added lots of accessories to it and have toyed around with it quite a bit since receiving it. So, minus being able to relay any build quality related to the physical driving other than my ride home from the dealership which had no issues, I have not noticed any issues related to the build. We all know that adding lots of accessories allows us to get up close and personal to finite details of the vehicle. For me, so far so good!

valleyford

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Explorer ST
Make sure you sign up for and go to the free ST Experience to learn everything about it!
Definitely. I’ve done Raptor Assault and Mach 1 Track Attack. The Ford Performance experiences are top notch and I can’t wait for ST XP!

FORZDA3

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Just watched yootoob video with the new 2025. Theres not much different other than interior trim, dash & condole. Looks like everything other than radio is controlled through the large landscape touchscreen which is a hard fail for me. Oh yeah, it had the 1-bolt rear subframe do Ford has decided its fine with the new bushing&bolt. Another hard fail. Oh well , hope you folks like it…

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Ditto