Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

2025 st here

Reactions
Vehicle
2025 explorer st / 2023 ram trx
Just picked up a 2025 st for my wife, it’s all new for me (first turbo, first ford) Part of the deal with it is I get to play with it performance wise. So far I really love it, it checks all of the boxes for our family. I am VERY impressed. I’ll be lurking on this site often to learn more about available mods. For now I’m probably going to be leaning toward an intake and exhaust, probably some type of tune etc. Ideally if it picked up around 100 more at the wheel when I was finished and it was reliable I would be stoked. My truck is a 2023 ram trx that I love as well. That only has minor mods just a s&b intake and a Corsa exhaust. It’s fine for now but if the explorer picks up any more pep I may have to add some goodies to it to keep my position on the performance thrown (jk)

Attachments

23 Explorer ST

Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Just picked up a 2025 st for my wife, it’s all new for me (first turbo, first ford) Part of the deal with it is I get to play with it performance wise. So far I really love it, it checks all of the boxes for our family. I am VERY impressed. I’ll be lurking on this site often to learn more about available mods. For now I’m probably going to be leaning toward an intake and exhaust, probably some type of tune etc. Ideally if it picked up around 100 more at the wheel when I was finished and it was reliable I would be stoked. My truck is a 2023 ram trx that I love as well. That only has minor mods just a s&b intake and a Corsa exhaust. It’s fine for now but if the explorer picks up any more pep I may have to add some goodies to it to keep my position on the performance thrown (jk)
Welcome and congratulations! Good looking ST and really nice TRX!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
Vehicle
'20 Raptor, '22 Explorer ST, '14 GT500, '03 F150
Unfortunately there is no tuning available for these cars yet, as the PCM is still to be unlocked. Intake and exhaust do nothing for these platforms performance wise, as well any other engine (with the exception of an intercooler), until you can get a custom tune. Be sure to check out my modding guide too, where pretty much all the info for modding these cars are. Congrats on the buy and welcome to the forum!

https://www.explorerst.org/threads/explorer-st-modding-101-guide.7324/

OP
S
Reactions
Vehicle
2025 explorer st / 2023 ram trx
Thread Starter #5
Than
Unfortunately there is no tuning available for these cars yet, as the PCM is still to be unlocked. Intake and exhaust do nothing for these platforms performance wise, as well any other engine (with the exception of an intercooler), until you can get a custom tune. Be sure to check out my modding guide too, where pretty much all the info for modding these cars are. Congrats on the buy and welcome to the forum!

https://www.explorerst.org/threads/explorer-st-modding-101-guide.7324/
Thanks for the welcome and information