Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

2025 ST test mules for forascn changes

powerboatr

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
All
i am asking for a few with 2025s ST to do a little forscan test and evaluation
it is in the area of (fake engine noise and Active noise cancellation) but in the 2025s its named propulsion noise??
anyway,
if you can read this and then post back your AS built codes under the respective ACM and DSP
as well as make the below changes and provide feedback on whether it worked or not, and which radio system you have, 12 speaker, 14 etc.
AND AS ALWAYS, BACK UP YOU AS BUILT FILES prior to making changes and even write them down so you can revert as needed.
all changes are made at your own risk.
you can download your AS BUILT files at https://www.fordserviceinfo.com/ , you will need to use your ford owner login or create one if you do not have one presently
a hint on the as built files is to PRINT THE PAGE TO A PDF, or similiar, as adobe will not open the download sometimes
VINS must entered in CAPS
we all can benefit, and I or nightshade will add them to the common page on the 25 explorer spreadsheet

Test VIN has this in the as built below

AS BUILT 727-01-02 0000 9204 00C7 2 =disabled • ANC Disabled • ESEPS Enabled • MSS Disabled
CHANGES 727-01-02 xxxx x*xx xx-- select 4 =CC Disabled • ANC Enabled • ESEPS Disabled • MSS Disabled

DSP 783

as built test unit 783-03-01 0492 0 = R Reserved • APIM Do not log missing APIM messages • R Reserved • ANCPS ANC not present

783-01-01 *xxx xx-- change the * to 2 =R Reserved • APIM Do not log missing APIM messages • R Reserved • ANCPS ANC not present

i am hoping this turns off the propulsion noise, but leaves the Active noise cancellation enabled

thank you