Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Ambient Lighting

Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Ford Explorer ST
Hello Everyone, 1st time post. Got my new 2025 ST on the 18th of this month and really love it. This question goes out to other 2025 ST owners. Are you using your ambient lighting and if so how much
light does it put out. Pictures I've seen show quite a lot of light all across the dash and both doors. Mine is only showing light on the small door panels where the window and door lock button are. The adjuster is at max.
My 2020 Edge ST had the doors, cup holders and under the dash in footwell area. I just want to make sure that I have a problem before I go in and complain.
Thanks

Reactions
Vehicle
25 Explorer ST & 21 F150 PB
It's really just under the dash line and the door handle area. Hard to see during the day, but easier at night. I have it set to red and max. It's not as bright as the promo materials.

Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Ford Explorer ST 400a
So no more cup holder lights?

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Rapid Red ST
Cup holder lights went away after 2021 models.

OP
T
Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #6
Thanks for the reply's. I just went back out and checked, looks like I have everything, I didn't realize it was going to be so little but is just another thing that Ford is eliminating from there
cars. I was upset to find no console tray or cargo net either but they expect you pay top dollar. Sorry for the soapbox. Thanks again