Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Anyone have a 25 ST yet?

Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Ford Explorer ST
Yes! Just brought her home yesterday in Rapid Red AWD. IMG_2496.jpeg IMG_2497.jpeg IMG_2495.jpeg

Last edited:

Mackdaddy

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Ford Explorer ST
Congrats on the New 25 ST you will love it. I have a 25 ST now, previously had a 22 ST bought new and a 23 ST bought new, 22 was totaled with 1200 Miles +-, 23 ST had tranny problems from a month after buying until I traded with 16,000 miles, ordered my 25 in Feb 24, delivered the end of August. I do love it so far tranny way better, smoother etc., love the pickup and go in normal mode, got 258 miles to go before I will put in Sport mode and drive it like I stole it (lol), with a break in of 1,000 miles. First is HR springs and roof rail removal, can't wait. Only problem I found which is apparent with the 25s Key fob, is no visual feedback, either green or red when you remote start, and no light flash when using the fob. And yes, I know the app does it, not the point my 22 and 23 did it and they are the same fobs. Also just got to get used to this new infotainment system, whew. I haven't even thought about the blue cruise yet (lol). Enjoy the ride. Btw there is a 25 + Explorer ST blog, FYI.

Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Ford Explorer ST
You sure its not auto high beam?

They dont, it is only a Platinum feature. ST has Projection Lamps, Platinum has Adaptive Headlamps. Its stated on their ordering guide. Not an option either.

At least this time around, the ST has projector housings, something the previous ST lacked as well. So lights should be brighter.
My husband and I just took our new 25 out to see exactly what these lights are doing. They definitely light up to the side you turn the turn signal to, so…I got out to see where the light was coming from when he turned into the driveway. It’s the lower fog light. Only the one comes on that matches the direction of the turn signal. And it really puts out a lot of light to the side! I was shocked!

Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Ford Explorer ST 400a
I just picked mine up yesterday. Both cameras have washers.
Double checked mine and there is none. My 21 F150 had them.
Never seen them on an ST... My '23 didn't have them either....
Post some photos....

Reactions
My husband and I just took our new 25 out to see exactly what these lights are doing. They definitely light up to the side you turn the turn signal to, so…I got out to see where the light was coming from when he turned into the driveway. It’s the lower fog light. Only the one comes on that matches the direction of the turn signal. And it really puts out a lot of light to the side! I was shocked!
I think you're confusing what adaptive lights are.

For those unaware what it actually does, see vid. I mean if Ford put them on the ST, thats great since they're also brighter. But going by everything stated, main headlamps are LED reflected and NOT LED Projected Adaptive lights, only a Platinum feature.

BigAnt75

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Gong to stick to my 22 ST for awhile. Still waiting on something drastic to change my mind to get a new one. Maybe a coyote engine in the ST lol other than that the changes aren’t pulling me enough to pull the trigger.

Eaglei017

Active Duty U.S. Air Force
Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Explorer ST
Picked up Rapid Red ST from dealer 8/23. Have changed out rear oval for black, looking for instructions for changing out the front one as well. Same as 23 and 24 or different? Thanks
Explorer ST.jpg

I ended up having mine done at the dealership before I picked it up. Mainly because the front bumper has to be lowered to removed the grill just to get to the two nuts for the back of the emblem. So I just had them do it incase something happened then they'd be the ones to fix it.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
View attachment 25272

I ended up having mine done at the dealership before I picked it up. Mainly because the front bumper has to be lowered to removed the grill just to get to the two nuts for the back of the emblem. So I just had them do it incase something happened then they'd be the ones to fix it.
Welcome to the forum.