Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

autodoor locks

mrwasherman1

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2024 explorer st
just purchased a 24 ST and told the salesman i wanted to disable the auto door locks said no problem showed me on the dash screen where the door locks could be disabled. CAR WAS DELIVERED AND DOOR LOCKS STILL ENGAGED. I MADE CONTACTED SALES AND I AM GETTING THAT THE LOOKS WHERE SUPPOSED TO .WELL THEY DONT ANY IDEAS OUT THERE VERY ANNOYING THANKS SMITTY

Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
It's a fairly straight forward procedure. You can find the instructions in the owner's manual, electronic or hard copy.

OP
M

mrwasherman1

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2024 explorer st
Thread Starter #4
I would just go into settings and turn it off. I don't think it's worth getting upset about it.
I would just go into settings and turn it off. I don't think it's worth getting upset about it.
SETTINGS DIDN'T WORK MANUAL SAYS GO TO FORD AND THEY WILL DO IT THEY DONT SEEM TO KNOW HOW AND I HAVE CLAUSTROPHOBIA

OP
M

mrwasherman1

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2024 explorer st
Thread Starter #5
It's a fairly straight forward procedure. You can find the instructions in the owner's manual, electronic or hard copy.