Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Blue Cruise Experience

n5tz2000

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
All:

Has anyone had any experience with the Bluecruise system, perhaps on another vehicle since the ST doesn't have it yet ? I'm interested as to your thoughts on it, good, bad, other. Did you think it was a worthwhile driving assist ?

Dennis

Bigal2001

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
We have a 2022 Mach E, which came with 3 years of bluecruise. It's ok, I would say it's only worth it if you drive on the highway a majority of the time and suffer from driver fatigue easily.

Tim1515

Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Explorer ST
I used Blue Cruise for the first time the other day in my 25 ST for about 50 miles. I was really impressed but probably will not sign up after my three month trial based on the $75/month pricing.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
I've easily got over 30k miles of hands free BlueCruise over the past 3 years and needless to say I'm a fan. I travel for work and it really makes a difference on those long drives. Don't really use it much for the short highway commutes around town, but when I'm getting out of town it's a must for me (if vehicle is equipped)!

IMG_5734.jpeg

Last edited:

23 Explorer ST

Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
I really like my hands free on my 2024 F-150. It’s great for long road trips but cost way too much after the free trail expires.
Ford really should make this a standard without charging for use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk