Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Burger Tunes

BigAnt75

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Anyone hear or try the following? Heard that it’s a plug and play and cannot be detected from key cycles. Funny thing is I was taking to a cop about it as I told him I was tuned by ZFG. Little ironic lol I know I am too late to try it being I already have ZFG but wanted to know if anyone tried this tune yet

Attachments

2020FordRaptor

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
'20 Raptor, '22 Explorer ST, '14 GT500, '03 F150
Anyone hear or try the following? Heard that it’s a plug and play and cannot be detected from key cycles. Funny thing is I was taking to a cop about it as I told him I was tuned by ZFG. Little ironic lol I know I am too late to try it being I already have ZFG but wanted to know if anyone tried this tune yet
Jb4 units are just piggybacks and won’t give you any worthwhile gains. Not worth the entry price. Nobody really does it because of the cost vs actual performance gains.

Cdubya

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Jb4 units are just piggybacks and won’t give you any worthwhile gains. Not worth the entry price. Nobody really does it because of the cost vs actual performance gains.
Some platforms like the CX90, JB4 is all that there is currently. But for Explorers, just about any tune is superior. JB4 doesn't have any trans tuning at all. When I had one for BMW, it would produce a bunch of ghost codes which they no longer auto clear.