Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

CHARLOTTE ST OWNERS

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Star White Explorer ST
Oh dang, well my first mechanic fell through due to delay after delay. Just dropped it off at Pro-Dyno in Fort Mill this morning. They are a Ford performance shop that has worked on the explorer ST before. Can't wait to get her back.

BTW what is an "indy" mechanic?
I didn't realize Dan over at Pro-Dyno worked on the Explorer. He did a good job tuning my Mustang but that was a long time ago.

Reactions
Vehicle
2024 Explorer ST
I didn't realize Dan over at Pro-Dyno worked on the Explorer. He did a good job tuning my Mustang but that was a long time ago.
They said they have worked a number of them.

Reactions
Vehicle
2024 Explorer ST
Update : Pro-Dyno over in Fort Mill just completed my whipple IC, CVF downpipes, and Thermal exhaust install. Took them about 8 hours , got it done in 4 having two guys on it! Amazing job and very reasonable rate! They said they had to go out and buy a special set of some kind of wierd euro-esque torx sockets to get the downpipes off.

OP
EDWYER
Reactions
Vehicle
BMW X5, Black 2020 ST
Thread Starter #25
Oh gotcha. May hit you up in the future if I decide on getting more done. Thanks.
Sounds good.