Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Did the Lincoln screen swap

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Ford Explorer ST
What did you search on Ebay for the Screen? Still looking for a screen
I just searched for 2020-2023 Lincoln Aviator 10.1" screen and I also searched for part number LC5T-18B955-UE. There is currently one listed from the same seller I bought mine from. He's asking $800 or best offer. Mine was $550. He had it listed at $650. He's really a great guy. Make a low offer, you never know. They're pretty expensive. I think it was worth it to me anyway. Search on the part number and it will show up .Good luck.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Ford Explorer ST
I just searched for 2020-2023 Lincoln Aviator 10.1" screen and I also searched for part number LC5T-18B955-UE. There is currently one listed from the same seller I bought mine from. He's asking $800 or best offer. Mine was $550. He had it listed at $650. He's really a great guy. Make a low offer, you never know. They're pretty expensive. I think it was worth it to me anyway. Search on the part number and it will show up .Good luck.
I'm returning my screen to eBay. I ordered a new one for about the same price. Check with your dealer. You may be surprised.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Ford Explorer ST
I made the mount for mine out of 1/2" aluminum stock, swapped in the 8" vent trim and cut the original shroud to fit. One of the guys who does 3D printing is working on trim for the bottom, it will look pretty good when done. Saved me from ordering a 25 just for the infotainment system that I hated so much. It's a night and day difference. I did get the screen and 8" trim from eBay.
Is there any chance you can pull off the back cover that you notched and give me the number on the sticker or send a picture of it? That will help finding the part. Thanks.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Last edited: