Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Did the Lincoln screen swap

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
They asked for $1.00 to register, but then they cancel it the next day! I think it a scam
Talking with FordSyce4.com. The 13.2'' horizontal block the AC vents. So they pulled it from there website.

But I still want to order one.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST
Talking with FordSyce4.com. The 13.2'' horizontal block the AC vents. So they pulled it from there website.

But I still want to order one.
I was wondering - with the vents there, how would it fit?
Honestly? My cell phone holder already blocks my vent, I couldn't care less. (Why not just show people the aerial view, and a pic demonstrating exactly how the vents are blocked, so users can decide for themselves?

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
I was wondering - with the vents there, how would it fit?
Honestly? My cell phone holder already blocks my vent, I couldn't care less. (Why not just show people the aerial view, and a pic demonstrating exactly how the vents are blocked, so users can decide for themselves?
Im trying to get them to sell the 13.2 screen version. Send them a message on Facebook.

rogerRoy

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
If anyone around the middle TN area is needing a lincoln screen for a swap I have a couple for $300 each with the back cover that I was going to use but changed my mind.
If your open to shipping one of those Lincoln screens and a shroud, shoot me a PM.

G8rJimbo

Reactions
Vehicle
2014 Ford Taurus
Im trying to get them to sell the 13.2 screen version. Send them a message on Facebook.
Any progress? Their website still shows it available.

Reactions
Reactions
Its a chinese seller going by paypal, havent seen much info on it from anyone else buying it.

I wouldnt trust it, has to be a scam
So I did order from them. It seems like they might be legit but I haven’t heard back in a while until recently.
I messaged them on Facebook messenger and they said they are having a delay in supply and offered to cancel my order and refund me.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
So I did order from them. It seems like they might be legit but I haven’t heard back in a while until recently.
I messaged them on Facebook messenger and they said they are having a delay in supply and offered to cancel my order and refund me.
I'm still trying for the 13.2" Screen. Got this message over the weekend. Don't have pricing yet.

1725377913352.png

Reactions
I'm still trying for the 13.2" Screen. Got this message over the weekend. Don't have pricing yet.

View attachment 24962
They did get back too me and said I gotta wait a couple months. So we will see what happens I suppose