Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Driver side wheel well liner falling down

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Hi all,

My driver side wheel well liner keeps falling down and is getting destroyed by the tire. I kept pushing it back up, but it just keeps falling. I made sure all the clips are installed, it seems like a bad design from Ford (shocker!!). The top center just keeps falling down.

Does anyone have a link where I can get a replacement at a reasonable price? I found it on partsgeek.com but they want $30 for shipping and they can't confirm it's the same material as the OEM liner.

Thank you in advance!

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
Hi all,

My driver side wheel well liner keeps falling down and is getting destroyed by the tire. I kept pushing it back up, but it just keeps falling. I made sure all the clips are installed, it seems like a bad design from Ford (shocker!!). The top center just keeps falling down.

Does anyone have a link where I can get a replacement at a reasonable price? I found it on partsgeek.com but they want $30 for shipping and they can't confirm it's the same material as the OEM liner.

Thank you in advance!
I had to replace the one on the ST and you have to go with OEM. The aftermarket stuff is different material, it is plastic vs the OEM carpeted sound deadening fender liner.

OP
T
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #3
I had to replace the one on the ST and you have to go with OEM. The aftermarket stuff is different material, it is plastic vs the OEM carpeted sound deadening fender liner.
Any spot you recommend purchasing the OEM one from?

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
Any spot you recommend purchasing the OEM one from?
I got mine from my dealer. The price matched the lowest price I could find on the internet so it was a no brainer. I believe Ford Parts Giant or Autonation White Bear Lake Parts always has cheapest prices.

Reactions
Vehicle
BMW X5, Black 2020 ST
I believe Ford Parts Giant or Autonation White Bear Lake Parts always has cheapest prices.
ford.oempartsonline.com is good as well.

23 Explorer ST

Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
My drivers side fender liner on my 2023 ST is doing the same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Yep. Mine as well. Except by the time I caught it, it had been rubbing against the wheel a while and got a hole eaten right through it. Do you guys have the part number?

OP
T
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #8
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
Yep. Mine as well. Except by the time I caught it, it had been rubbing against the wheel a while and got a hole eaten right through it. Do you guys have the part number?
Yah didn’t catch mine in time and it literally shredded. Thankfully nothing else was damaged.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
OP
T
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #11
Thanks! what site did you wind up ordering from? I want to do this soon as well...
I ended up buying from partsgeek.com. Spoke to one of their reps and they said it was the same material as OEM. We will see once I receive it. My dealer wanted $150 for it. Got this one for $50, will let you know how it is once I receive it.

www.partsgeek.com