Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Experience with SCT X4 Tuner?

JRHII

EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2024 Explorer ST
Has anyone had experience with an SCT X4 tuner for the ST? Were there any issues after loading the tune? and was It worth the effort?

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
Has anyone had experience with an SCT X4 tuner for the ST? Were there any issues after loading the tune? and was It worth the effort?
SCT tunes are useless canned tunes. It isn’t worth the money. Your better off going with custom tunes like ZFG or GooseTuned.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
There’s some good tuners using SCT…Gearhead Tuning would be my recommendation.
Skip the box tunes…go ahead and have Matt dial in your car the way it should be.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
I have used Derive products (SCT & Bully Dawg) on a few vehicles over the past 10 years (2 were 16+ EB's). I'm done with them! I ALWAYS have problems and have to spend HOURS on the phone with their tech support.
Im going with the new HP RTD+ module for the Explorer ST I just picked up for my wife.