Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

First wash since purchase. Added some other goodies too

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Iconic Silver Ford Explorer ST
Next up is putting on the black badges and black lug nuts.
IMG_6627.jpeg IMG_6626.jpeg IMG_6623.jpeg

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
OP
Z
Reactions
Vehicle
Thread Starter #5
Looking great. Also you might not want to post this stuff in the new member intros, post it in the appropriate place
Will do. I think I was looking through the new members stuff when I created the post and didn’t think about it. Thanks for the heads up.

23 Explorer ST

Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Looks awesome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
Looks spiffy, now... about those wheel barrels.;) No offense, I always look at door jams and the wheel barrels when looking at a "cleaned" vehicle.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
Looks spiffy, now... about those wheel barrels.;) No offense, I always look at door jams and the wheel barrels when looking at a "cleaned" vehicle.
So do I! Wheel barrels especially since you can see them very clearly.

OP
Z
Reactions
Vehicle
Thread Starter #9
not sure what you mean. I scrub the wheel barrels with a long handled brush every time.

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
That right front inner wheel isn't smiling back through the spokes in the picture.

OP
Z
Reactions
Vehicle
Thread Starter #11
That right front inner wheel isn't smiling back through the spokes in the picture.
Yeah it’s probably due to the hard water here. It’s hard to dry the rest of the car and try to dry the inner wheel in time. So I just protect the paint best I can from water spots and not worry about the inner wheel.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
Yeah it’s probably due to the hard water here. It’s hard to dry the rest of the car and try to dry the inner wheel in time. So I just protect the paint best I can from water spots and not worry about the inner wheel.
I get it. Water is a pain to clean with. I use waterless wash for just wipe downs but when the car needs a deep clean it takes a while.

OP
Z
Reactions
Vehicle
Thread Starter #15
It’s a karr alarm. I guess the dealer puts these on all of their vehicles. I looked at the window sticker and didn’t see an additional charge for it. Apparently it deactivates the engine or something if it’s been stolen. Not really sure how it works. Will have to read up.

OP
Z
Reactions
Vehicle
Thread Starter #18
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
I didn’t see any charge for that on the window sticker. Maybe it’s hidden.
Probably something the finance department snuck in on the selling invoice. Something like that will not be on the window sticker.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
It wouldn’t be on the window sticker at all since it is dealer installed aftermarket security system. It would be on a separate dealer provided “dealer sticker” or on the sale documents.