Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Ford Explorer Police Interceptor Hk.

mashtfee

Reactions
Vehicle
Explorer 2022
Hello guys, I live in Iraq, my English is not very good, sorry. What is your opinion about this vehicle?
IMG_5878.png
The last price given by the seller: 17400 $

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMrBc5dcK/
IMG_5853.png

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum. Several factors determine how good of a buy this ST is. Cost, mileage and maintenace logs. Looks like a used police vehicle which means it could have been well maintained or drove really hard. I'm not too good on used vehicles. Most of mine I purchased new. But being retired from law enforcement after 44 yrs of service I know how some officers can beat a vehicle into the ground or take care of it like it was his own. Did the department have a take home care program or was it ran 24/7.

OP
M

mashtfee

Reactions
Vehicle
Explorer 2022
Thread Starter #3
Welcome to the forum. Several factors determine how good of a buy this ST is. Cost, mileage and maintenace logs. Looks like a used police vehicle which means it could have been well maintained or drove really hard. I'm not too good on used vehicles. Most of mine I purchased new. But being retired from law enforcement after 44 yrs of service I know how some officers can beat a vehicle into the ground or take care of it like it was his own. Did the department have a take home care program or was it ran 24/7.
Only one part was changed in the vehicle and it covered 30000 km. The interior of the vehicle has changed, what I want to know is what kind of problems will it cause me in the future or how is it different from a normal explorer, what should I pay attention to?

OP
M

mashtfee

Reactions
Vehicle
Explorer 2022
Thread Starter #4
This will be my first car. Do you think I should buy it?

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
My personal opinion is that I wouldn't buy it just my thoughts. I would look elsewhere for a ST that wasn't used in law enforcement or some type of public service.

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
^^^ Ditto. They'd have to be all but giving it away for me to acquire a used cop car, with it being my only dependable means of transportation.