Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Ford hosed us on the digital dash

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
I just picked up a 2021 Mach 1 last night. The digital dash in it is hands down better than that in my 2023 ExST. So many more functions, parameters, customization, etc. The dash in my ExST is one of the few things I dislike about it. Do better Ford!

Side note....the Mach 1 is an amazing machine. I have a 2016 GT that I have put a ton of money in and the Mach 1, from the factory, is better in every way. I already had 2 dads in my daughter's school drop off line give me a thumbs up. Taking it to the track for some HPDE this weekend.

Attachments

Reactions
Vehicle
'20 Raptor, '22 Explorer ST, '14 GT500, '03 F150
I just picked up a 2021 Mach 1 last night. The digital dash in it is hands down better than that in my 2023 ExST. So many more functions, parameters, customization, etc. The dash in my ExST is one of the few things I dislike about it. Do better Ford!

Side note....the Mach 1 is an amazing machine. I have a 2016 GT that I have put a ton of money in and the Mach 1, from the factory, is better in every way. I already had 2 dads in my daughter's school drop off line give me a thumbs up. Taking it to the track for some HPDE this weekend.
Agreed, the cluster could definitely have been done better. Not much info can be displayed. At the same time, at least the graphics look good in Sport IMO.

I Bleed Ford Blue

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
23 Rapid Red Explorer ST
I totally agree on the digital dash in the ex ST's. I had a 21, and now a 23, but what ford does give us is hands down 100 times better than what came in the 18 explorer sport that I had before the 21, the 18 had a center speedometer with the infotainment data on the right and the menu for tpms, tach, etc on the left. No customization at all. I didn't realize how lame the screen was in the ST until I got my mach 1 last year.

powerboatr

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Whats sad...is it an easy software fix
We could have boost , real gayges with Temps in numbers, with the swing.etc
It sold as a sport model....so why the heck do we not have a boost, gsuge in sport
And the 2 they do gives us are useless swing gauge
I use a obd reader right now..on an old phone...
My f150 has tons more info available for driver..

Attachments