Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Ford Performance Driving Experience

Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Ford Explorer ST
So who has been or is going to the Driving Experience? Were planning on the on in Asheville. What did you like/what are you looking forward to?

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Wife and I went to it in 2020 and loved everything. It is a fun time.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
No. Just a waiting list to sign up.

I Bleed Ford Blue

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
23 Rapid Red Explorer ST
I've been to Asheville twice, first time in April of 22, then again in June of this year. Asheville is beautiful, it's right on the edge of the smokey mountains and they actually take you up into them during the driving portion. Since the OP is in TX, he might be closer to Park City Utah, but he's flying in, it doesn't matter where he goes.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
I did Park City a couple years ago and had a great time. Would definitely go again if I end up getting another ST.

I Bleed Ford Blue

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
23 Rapid Red Explorer ST
I would like to go to park city but it's roughly 1700 miles from me vs 500 to Asheville

Reactions
Vehicle
'20 Raptor, '22 Explorer ST, '14 GT500, '03 F150
So who has been or is going to the Driving Experience? Were planning on the on in Asheville. What did you like/what are you looking forward to?
I went to Park City. Awesome experience. Loved beating on a car that wasn’t mine.