Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Ford tracking not working as expected. Car is at dealership already when still showing as in build state

Reactions
Vehicle
Ford explorer ST 2024
My 2025 ST is showing as in build state still but i just checked and its on the dealers lot waiting for pickup. anyone waiting to hear from their dealership make sure your VIN isn't showing on their website. there's a ransomware attack that was credited to me not being notified of shipping.

Going to sign papers and pick it up this afternoon. build start date was listed as 6/24 but it showed in progress earlier than the week of scheduled build.
1719860921167.png

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
My 2025 ST is showing as in build state still but i just checked and its on the dealers lot waiting for pickup. anyone waiting to hear from their dealership make sure your VIN isn't showing on their website. there's a ransomware attack that was credited to me not being notified of shipping.

Going to sign papers and pick it up this afternoon. build start date was listed as 6/24 but it showed in progress earlier than the week of scheduled build.
View attachment 23825
Congrats! Must be exciting!

Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Explorer ST
I'm skeptical. Mine is not done yet but my order was a month before OPs, was scheduled and started production earlier and I live closer to Chicago.

I hope it's real though , give us pics!

23 Explorer ST

Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST

View attachment 23825
Great news! Post some pics when you get it.
I just purchased a 2024 F-150 Lariat high option from Randy Marion this past Friday.
That dealership is huge!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
Vehicle
2025 ST
I contacted Randy Marion and they reported they hoped to see them soon, but none yet.

Mackdaddy

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST replaced my 2022 that was totaled
Great news for you, I can't wait, I called my salesman and he's going to let me know what the true status of mine is as it's been showing in production since 6/14, we need pictures when you pick yours up at least I can daydream, lol

Reactions
Vehicle
F150
I'm going to call the bluff on a 6/26 blend date being shipped/arrived in NC this quick.