Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

GODZLLA_ST BUILD

Reactions
This was a mustang dyno, so if you make the typical correction mustang dyno whp (559) x 1.13 I’m making 625 plus in normal mode and around 670+ wheel in sport running E30.. I scheduled a dynojet next week and upgraded the tune to a E60 competition tune. I like the correction to the mustang dyno #s lolol!
I believe the actual correction is 1.15 which puts it very close to your dynojet numbers.

You're practically making stock Hellcat numbers which is great!! You should be trapping mid 120's or so. One fast SUV no doubt.

Is the normal mode different from your Sport one with the tune? Worst case scenario, let Adam change it to make both the same.

OP
MacandCheeseST
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 EXPLORER ST
Thread Starter #102
I believe the actual correction is 1.15 which puts it very close to your dynojet numbers.

You're practically making stock Hellcat numbers which is great!! You should be trapping mid 120's or so. One fast SUV no doubt.

Is the normal mode different from your Sport one with the tune? Worst case scenario, let Adam change it to make
both the same.
yeah, it’s the DMS tune. Next pull Adam is gonna lock in the sport mode cause the ST cpu won’t allow the drive mode changes. He thinks I’m right at or just north of 700whp.. I know once I upgrade the internals he said we can throw more boost at it and consistently be north of 700 both tq and whp.. it absolutely screams.. I got a buddy with a brand new m4comp X drive and I can beat him by about half a car on 93dms tune in sport mode.

Reactions
Are you still going to dyno it on full 93?

Cant wait for the 1/4 mile times!

OP
MacandCheeseST
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 EXPLORER ST
Thread Starter #104
Oh ya!! Once Adam and I get it dialed in it’s going back to the dyno jet.
I ran an 11.69 1/4 on 93 DMs in sport mode.. on the baseline tune.

OP
MacandCheeseST
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 EXPLORER ST
Thread Starter #105
Oh ya!! Once Adam and I get it dialed in it’s going back to the dyno jet.
I ran an 11.69 1/4 on 93 DMs in sport mode.. on the baseline tune.
I actually just got the revision for 93 while I was typing that… so I’ll have an updated number sometime today. 0-60 as well

OP
MacandCheeseST
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 EXPLORER ST
Thread Starter #106
I actually just got the revision for 93 while I was typing that… so I’ll have an updated number sometime today. 0-60 as well
I a
I made a few pulls on the revision and that will be it until the transmission is rebuilt. Will have it back this Friday , drop
It tomorrow . The trans is not shifting in 3rd automatically. Have to manually shift it or it just redlines WOT in sport mode.. that being said I still put down an 11.51 and 3.61 0-60 from a 2nd gear launch on 93 DMS in sport.. pretty sure my clutches are fried at 59k miles… but I got whole thing being rebuilt this week!!!
im pulling all the seats and gonna get the wifey to lay down a 1/4 mile run. I think we can get it around 11.2 / 3.3ish with the weight reduction on 93…

also bought some hydro locked cylinder heads on ebay that are going to be port/polished and built with the new valve spring kit and weisco pistons. Really hoping a complete forged rotating assembly comes out soon!

OP
MacandCheeseST
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 EXPLORER ST
Thread Starter #107
Full disclosure.. It was “invalid”dragy time due to low satellites hence me not posting it, figured I’d still share the times … even the invalid times are pretty close if not spot on in some scenarios.

OP
MacandCheeseST
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 EXPLORER ST
Thread Starter #108
Dropped at the transmission shop - prior to the drop.. my PB DROPPED!!!

3.01 0-60 mph!!! 10.71 1/4 !!! ALL was done in manual mode with me shifting!!

This thing is running STRONG!!

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST, Silver Spruce Metalic
Very impressive! You’ve built yourself a beast there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
MacandCheeseST
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 EXPLORER ST
Thread Starter #110
Ya man! It’s been fun, I’m like 85% done with the build! I don’t think I’ll catch RSA as they are nearing the 10 second flat 1/4, but I’ll take the 2nd fastest ST out there. Until interceptor ST get his done. He’s probably gonna be pushing close 1,000whp before the end of the year.

Reactions
IDK top 3 hell even top 10 fastest ST in the world sounds pretty damn good to me lol

OP
MacandCheeseST
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 EXPLORER ST
Thread Starter #112
Ya buddy! I’m cool with top 10! I really just want to get 10.5. That’s my goal. I want to it to consistently hit the 10.5s.. inching my way closer day by day

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST, Silver Spruce Metalic
Looks as fast as it is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk