Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Good clean humor and jokes

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Not casting aspersions or judgement whatsoever, but the title of this particular thread was/is "Good clean humor and jokes," which I allowed my young kids to pretty much peruse and enjoy without concern---and without me having to explain a post to them. Is there, perhaps, a need to create an alternate "not-so-clean" thread?

BrooseDaMoose

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST, Silver Spruce Metalic
Not casting aspersions or judgement whatsoever, but the title of this particular thread was/is "Good clean humor and jokes," which I allowed my young kids to pretty much peruse and enjoy without concern---and without me having to explain a post to them. Is there, perhaps, a need to create an alternate "not-so-clean" thread?
I’ll second that! Let’s call it what it is, inappropriate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
Right.. You both sound like lots of fun and the life of every party (sarcasm). I'll put just the burger here for you both as you yell at everyone to get off your lawns.

1723295153627.png

BrooseDaMoose

Reactions
Vehicle
Classic display of the lack of respect that plagues our society today. I’ll also remind you that not only do children view this thread, but there are women here as well. Has nothing to do with being “the life of the party”. That’s all I have to say about this.

Reactions
It’s not like she’s naked.

I know right. You can see worse on Miss America, any beach, and on TLC on TV, and waaaaay many other places. Thankfully a couple of people on here are looking out for the children and the women that look at this forum. I mean c'mon, there must be millions of children looking at the Ford Explorer ST forum..!

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
Call it what you will, that post doesn't belong in a Good Clean Humor and Jokes thread. That said, it's not the first that doesn't belong in this thread.

Suprawill1

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
I agree with the PG rating of this thread title. The caveat is, a few of us "liked" a few former 'Castor' posts which seemed to open the door for more of the like.
Some of the "liked" posts were more verbally suggestive than the one in question was visually. So let's just say maybe another thread should be started to accommodate the more aggressive posts so that the innocent can still safely view this one, yet the adults can still express in the other.
It's just because apparently, we all have different criteria as to what should be exposed to children and women.

Reactions
I had one I thought twice about but posted. My apologies.

On another forum I’m on the entire thread was deleted by the mods because it went totally out of control. If there are political or R posts either another thread or just save it for your other social media. We all like our ST’s. Not the same religion, political views, etc…

BrooseDaMoose

Reactions
Vehicle
Well, I offer my apology to @Caster and other forum members for my heated response. I should have stepped back, took a breath and waited to respond. It’s just that my 10 year old daughter is into jokes right now and she reads these posts! She has contributed a few as well. It wasn’t so much the burger joke but a couple that preceded it. So again, please accept my apology and let’s move on.

Explorer ST Posts