Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Good clean humor and jokes

BrooseDaMoose

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST, Silver Spruce Metalic
A termite walks into a saloon and asks, “Is the bar-tender here?”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dale5403

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Let me be very clear. You are a complete whiny little bitch. I don't care about your opinion on anything at all. There are plenty of political jokes on here I'm sure you never mentioned a thing about.
That comment isn't called for. He is entitled to his opinion and politics are very divisive . Name calling has no place here unless you are Firestarter. He is fair game.

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Wow, caster seems to have quite the childish attitude. Good luck with that in life.And don’t worry, nobody gives a crap about your opinions either

Back to good clean humor, hopefully.

BrooseDaMoose

Reactions
Vehicle
Teacher: "If I gave you 2 cats and another 2 cats and another 2, how many would you have?"
Johnny: "Seven."
Teacher: "No, listen carefully... If I gave you two cats, and another two cats and another two, how many would you have?"
Johnny: "Seven."
Teacher: "Let me put it to you differently. If I gave you two apples, and another two apples and another two, how many would you have?"
Johnny: "Six."
Teacher: "Good! Now if I gave you two cats, and another two cats and another two, how many would you have?"
Johnny: "Seven!"
Teacher: "Johnny, where in the heck do you get seven from?!"
Johnny: "Because I've already got a freaking cat!!!"

BrooseDaMoose

Reactions
Vehicle
A blonde and a redhead own a ranch. They have just lost their bull and need to buy another one, but only have $500. The redhead tells the blonde, "I will go to the market and see if I can find one for under that amount. If I can, I will send you a telegram." She goes to the market and finds one for $499. She goes to the telegraph office and finds out that it costs one dollar per word. Having only a dollar left, she is stumped on how to tell the blonde to bring the truck and trailer. Finally, she tells the telegraph operator to send the word "comfortable." Skeptical, the operator asks, "How will she know to come with the trailer from just that word?" The redhead replies, "She's a blonde so she reads slow: 'Come for ta bull.'"

Reactions
Wow, caster seems to have quite the childish attitude. Good luck with that in life.And don’t worry, nobody gives a crap about your opinions either

Back to good clean humor, hopefully.

To end your bullshit, apparently you and maybe some others do care as you feel the need to post stupid responses. The old saying about worrying about yourself should be in play here. If you don't like something then ignore it and move on vs. reponding with your $.02 no one asked for. Remember that when you are pointing the finger, you have 3 more fingers pointing right back at you.

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Look dude, let me make is really simple so even you can understand.

This place gets little traffic as is. You start bitching about politics you alienate half the people here and they leave. Then you come back one day to find out there are even fewer people here and nobody to answer. But I suppose you would feel like you “won”.

If you want to bash politicians, start your own thread about it or go to Reddit where you will have lots of company and can whine about politics all you want.

BrooseDaMoose

Reactions
Vehicle
That’s by choice for me! LOL!

Dale5403

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Mornin Chuckle:
There's a big conference of beer producers. At the end of the day, the presidents of all beer companies decide to have a drink in a bar. The president of 'Budweiser' orders a Bud, the president of 'Miller' orders a Miller Lite, Adolph Coors orders a Coors, and the list goes on. Then the waitress asks PABST CEO Paul Chibe what he wants to drink, and much to everybody's amazement, Mr. Chibe orders a Coke!
"Why don't you order a PBR?" his colleagues ask.
"Naah. If you guys won't drink beer, then neither will I."

Explorer ST Posts