Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Good clean humor and jokes

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Unfortunately at some point it is inevitable. I’ll be like the guys in those movies where there are very few ice vehicles left. Think original mad max or iRobot. Have something stashed in my barn for the right moment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
My wife watches crime shows constantly. She could kill me 100 different ways with nobody figuring it out

Dale5403

1000 Post Club
Reactions
A cowboy, who just moved to Wyoming from Texas, walks into a bar and orders three mugs of Bud. He sits in the back of the room, drinking a sip out of each one in turn. When he finishes them, he comes back to the bar and orders three more.
The bartender approaches and tells the cowboy, "You know, a mug goes flat after I draw it. It would taste better if you bought one at a time."
The cowboy replies, "Well, you see, I have two brothers. One is in Arizona , the other is in Colorado . When we all left our home in Texas , we promised that we'd drink this way to remember the days when we drank together. So I'm drinking one beer for each of my brothers and one for myself."
The bartender admits that this is a nice custom, and leaves it there.
The cowboy becomes a regular in the bar, and always drinks the same way. He orders three mugs and drinks them in turn.
One day, he comes in and only orders two mugs. All the regulars take notice and fall silent. When he comes back to the bar for the second round, the bartender says, "I don't want to intrude on your grief, but I wanted to offer my condolences on your loss."
The cowboy looks quite puzzled for a moment, then a light dawns in his eyes and he laughs.
"Oh, no, everybody's just fine," he explains, "It's just that my wife and I joined the Baptist Church and I had to quit drinking...
Hasn't affected my brothers though."

23 Explorer ST

Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST

Explorer ST Posts