Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Goose Tuned Cobb Access Port

JRHII

EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2024 Explorer ST
Winfield (Goose) just provided me with a Stage 1 tune for my stock 2024 ST, as I am trying to keep it stock part wise. I asked for a 91 Octane tune that I just installed ... I use 93 exclusively but was going got safe. He gave me a 91 and 93 tune for my ST. I also turned off the auto start/stop and changed the pedal sensitivity to +2 ... The car is becoming an absolute sleeper. Goose answered all my questions throughout the process via email, usually within minutes ... incredibly responsive and helpful. Check him out if you are even thinking about tuning your ST at GooseTuned | World-Class Tuner | Leader in Raptor and Ecoboost Performance | Las Cruces, El Paso

I am certain he will answer your questions... Oh, by the way I was smiling a lot today when driving...

2020FordRaptor

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
He’s definitely catching up to ZFGs work. I’m sure she’s quick. I already have a heavy foot as it is, can’t imagine what it’d be like with a tune.

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Thank you!! I appreciate it!!

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST (AWD)
I've been Goosed! Couldn't help it, I'm happy to support @GooseTuned communication was prompt, transparent, and a great overall experience. Shipping was fast, responses were quick, revision tunes available by next day if not hours -- i have no complaints. Keep it up Winfield !

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Thank you very much man!!! I appreciate it!!

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Yes sir, you won't be disappointed.