Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Help with PCV Hose

rad_rob

Reactions
So I am putting the stock intake back on, and I need to replace the PCV hose that runs to the crankcase.

According to all the parts websites, the part number is coming up as L1MZ-6758-D, and when I find the part, it appears to have a sensor on the hose. The stock hose I removed does not have a sensor on it. Can anyone confirm the correct part number or point me in the right direction?

I installed a Fenfab intake and when removing my stock hose I had the one time use clips so I had to break them to remove them. I purchased the reusable clip and installed it when I did the intake but now that I’m trying to put the stock intake back on, I’m just looking to replace that hose.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

OP
R

rad_rob

Reactions
Thread Starter #2
Found part number L1ME-6758-JA on the hose after going through some pics but I can’t seem to find any info on it. The one that comes up whenever I search parts website it’s L1ME-6758-D but that’s the one that appears to have the sensor.

Hopefully someone who knows can help or I may just try swinging by my dealer and see what they can find.

DuncanS

Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Explorer ST
Very late to the thread, but had to replace this recently. For anyone in the future, the number above is the engineering number, the part number to order is (L1MZ-6758-G).

Although long-term I'm looking to replace it with something with an actual release or quick connect.

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
I ran into this on a 22' Edge. I caught myself before pulling it off. I'm told these fittings are showing up on many vehicles. These run about $15.

Last edited:

DuncanS

Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Explorer ST
If anyone has any replacements with a quick release or an actual removable connection, let me know.

Explorer ST Posts