Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Honest opinion of 2025 ST. Buying a 24.

Coffeehouse

Firefighter
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
I picked up at 25 last week after owning a 20 and 21. It took me a few days but I've noticed the seating difference too. I cannot configure the seat and steering wheel the same way I could in the prior models. My legs aren't extended as far as I'd like them to be, and I think it may be due to the steering wheel not extending as far as it did in the past models.
Compared to the prior versions you owned, are you sitting higher (despite the differences in column/wheel config)? It's why I mentioned that difference in relation to my chest alignment with the dash vs. the wheel. It was significant enough for me, sitting higher, that I didn't enjoy the position. My seat is always in the lowest position with the wheel down low - just not enough to fully hide the numbers at the top of the speedometer. :D