Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Installation shop Charlotte?

enphor

Reactions
Vehicle
2024 Explorer ST
Greetings all, new here. Have sitting in my living room a Thermal R&D catback, CVF downpipes, and a whipple IC. Looking for a shop in Charlotte,NC area to install it. Having a hard time finding anything by calling around besides one "performance shop" that quoted astronomical prices and was fooling around with 13 hours just for the IC.

Any suggestions welcome, Thanks!

Shanekacz

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
Hello,
I haven't used them as I'm in California but my friend's husband just opened up a new shop in Charlotte NC called Charlotte Performance. Like I said I haven't used them so I don't know their pricing or all of their service but you could give them a call at (704) 703-1475 or email at info@CharlottePerformance.com. Hopefully, they are the "performance shop" you already reached out to.

OP
E

enphor

Reactions
Vehicle
2024 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #3
Hello,
I haven't used them as I'm in California but my friend's husband just opened up a new shop in Charlotte NC called Charlotte Performance. Like I said I haven't used them so I don't know their pricing or all of their service but you could give them a call at (704) 703-1475 or email at info@CharlottePerformance.com. Hopefully, they are the "performance shop" you already reached out to.
thanks for the tip!

Shanekacz

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
No Problem.
But sorry, I meant to say hope they aren't the performance shop you already reached out to.

OP
E
Reactions
Vehicle
2024 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #5
I did wind up using Pro-Dyno in Fort Mill, SC. Very reasonable and did a great job on the install. They had two guys on it and did it all in 4 hours (8 combined of course for pricing).

Couldn't be happier with how she came out. Next is to sit on the fence on pulling the trigger on a tune. Just too nervous about warranty after touching the computer.