Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Just picked up a 22 Forged Green ST!

22SporTsploder

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
22 Explorer ST
New to this forum, picked up a 22 Forged Green ST and absolutely loving it! Also had a great dealership experience which I was not expecting. Looking forward to getting back into the mods game. Seen some nice ST's and seems like everyone is very helpful on here.

Attachments

23 Explorer ST

Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
New to this forum, picked up a 22 Forged Green ST and absolutely loving it! Also had a great dealership experience which I was not expecting. Looking forward to getting back into the mods game. Seen some nice ST's and seems like everyone is very helpful on here.
Welcome!! Congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP

22SporTsploder

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
22 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #3
Can't wait to get the ZFG tune and Whipple IC. Seems like a great combo for big power.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
Excellent ... Congratulations on the BeaST !
I have a question ?
How does that exhaust sound ,I am in the market to get another exhaust and just don't want a mini bike sound .

OP

22SporTsploder

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
22 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #5
Excellent ... Congratulations on the BeaST !
I have a question ?
How does that exhaust sound ,I am in the market to get another exhaust and just don't want a mini bike sound .
It sounds great no drone and pretty throaty. I will be selling it as soon as I get the Thermal 3" since this one is 2.5".

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST, Silver Spruce Metalic
Welcome to the forum! Check out the ZFG Stage 1 deal. I did the 3" Thermal as well but also did the SPD 3" down pipes at the same time. I really like the sound. It's too loud for some folks but I think it's only loud when you get in the throttle.

OP

22SporTsploder

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
22 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #8
Welcome to the forum! Check out the ZFG Stage 1 deal. I did the 3" Thermal as well but also did the SPD 3" down pipes at the same time. I really like the sound. It's too loud for some folks but I think it's only loud when you get in the throttle.
That's the setup I was looking at as well. Also considering the CVF downpipes since they have a lifetime warranty and are very cost effective. Just wondering about the internal cells and having to add that recommended attachment some people were talking about.

OP

22SporTsploder

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
22 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #10
Welcome and amazing color!
Thanks! I wanted a color I have never owned and this fit the bill. It really looks good in the sun you can see all the metallic. I can't wait to give it a 3 stage polish/ paint correction and graphene ceramic coat!

Reactions
Vehicle
'21 Explorer ST
Thanks! I wanted a color I have never owned and this fit the bill. It really looks good in the sun you can see all the metallic. I can't wait to give it a 3 stage polish/ paint correction and graphene ceramic coat!
Yeah I had never seen your color until long after I joined the forum. Still never seen one for sale close to me. Would have made me reconsider for sure over the grey (magnetic) that I love so much!

OP

22SporTsploder

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
22 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #12
Yeah I had never seen your color until long after I joined the forum. Still never seen one for sale close to me. Would have made me reconsider for sure over the grey (magnetic) that I love so much!
Yea I was gonna get the dark grey if I couldn't find the Forged Green metallic.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST, Silver Spruce Metalic
That's the setup I was looking at as well. Also considering the CVF downpipes since they have a lifetime warranty and are very cost effective. Just wondering about the internal cells and having to add that recommended attachment some people were talking about.
Yeah, SPD is definitely more money but they come with everything you need. I had no install issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
Vehicle
'20 Raptor, '22 Explorer ST, '14 GT500, '03 F150
Welcome and congrats! Be sure to check out my modding guide, should give you a lot of info:

https://www.explorerst.org/threads/explorer-st-modding-101-guide.7324/

OP

22SporTsploder

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
22 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #16

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum.

Explorer ST Posts