Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Livernois Motorsports Tune

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
I want to send a huge thank you to Andy and Dan at Livernois Motorsports. Back in 2018, I went with Livernois to tune my (at the time) 2018 Explorer Sport. They helped to turn my Explorer into a much quicker and more interesting daily - and quite honestly, I beat the piss out of it with the 93 tune from 700miles all the way to 50K until I sold it, without a single issue.

A few weeks ago, I picked up a ‘23 ST and immediately called the guys at Livernois again. I did my research, (and yes, the other folks are excellent too) and these guys delivered again. The mod bug hit me hard within the first 100 miles and I’ve been eagerly planning my way to a respectable build like some of you folks on here. ( Sidenote, this forum is great and reminds me of the days before Facebook ruined all of the forums!)

All in all, I look forward to having some fun with this ride. Thanks Livernois for making a boring Explorer into a fun daily. Looking forward to trolling some cars that totally do not expect an Explorer giving them the gap!

Also - Thank you to the other tuners and parts manufacturers, all of you have really put this platform on the map for fun rides under 75K bucks! Please keep up the healthy & fun competition and lets see how far this platform goes the next 2-3yr!

Pjester_ST

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer
Very well written! I just made an account here and this is the first post I see!

I love my Livernois tune and would highly recommend it to anyone else.

Reactions
Vehicle
BMW X5, Black 2020 ST
Dan is a good guy, worked on my 15 GT. Enjoy the 23!

Cdubya

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
For sure, we are blessed to have the most aftermarket support than any other 3 row SUV... and it's not even close.

As far as the Livernois tune goes, my only wish is that it would display the gear always... like other tuning platforms can do easily. I asked them 3 years ago and here we are today without the feature. They claim no one else has asked for it...

OP
P
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #5
For sure, we are blessed to have the most aftermarket support than any other 3 row SUV... and it's not even close.

As far as the Livernois tune goes, my only wish is that it would display the gear always... like other tuning platforms can do easily. I asked them 3 years ago and here we are today without the feature. They claim no one else has asked for it...

Odd, mine shows the gear…

OP
P
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #7
When you are not paddle shifting? Mine just says "D"
Absolutely. Connected with me on IG (@hawkfromwish) and I’ll send you a vid

Cdubya

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Absolutely. Connected with me on IG (@hawkfromwish) and I’ll send you a vid
Thank you! That would be awesome if true. I don't have instagram but will take your word for it and ask for a tune request

Cdubya

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Can confirm that Livernois tune does display gear all the time now!!! That was my only wish list item that I really wanted. Thanks @PurpleIcedExpoST!

Last edited:

Explorer ST Posts