Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

FS Looking for a Set of 21" OEM wheels and Tires

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
Looking for a set of 21" OEM wheels and tires for my ST. Closer to NJ/PA the better. I would take either the black ST or Sliver Platinum wheels

I have reached out to sellers on Facebook Marketplace and most seem questionable - With one word answer and will not answer multiple questions.

PM me what you have.. I have a set of OEM 20" ST wheels with new Tires for Trade. But I will buy full cash for the right set.

powerboatr

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Texas tire and wheel in Houston has or had several oem wheels with tires
Search around you for like business
Bet you find em at good price

Gladyy

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
911 Dispatcher
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 ST
Looking for a set of 21" OEM wheels and tires for my ST. Closer to NJ/PA the better. I would take either the black ST or Sliver Platinum wheels

I have reached out to sellers on Facebook Marketplace and most seem questionable - With one word answer and will not answer multiple questions.

PM me what you have.. I have a set of OEM 20" ST wheels with new Tires for Trade. But I will buy full cash for the right set.
I have set of 21” OEM Ford Explorer ST Black Wheels Rims Tires TPMS Factory Original.

Last edited: