Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Looking Forward to Hearing Your ST Stories

Nascarbilly

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
Looking to Buy 2022-2024 Explorer ST
Hello, my name is William but you can call me Nascarbilly. I am a US Navy Veteran, P-3 Orion Aircrew, Territorial Waters, Republic of VietNam. My passion for cars has included a nationally ranked 1965 Ford Falcon Ranchero Deluxe, and (2) Two SHELBY GTE's. My 2016 GTE white Premium Convertible was the first SHELBY GTE Convertible ever made by Shelby American in Las Vegas. My other "fun cars" have included a 2010 Mustang GT Premium Convertible, and a 2017 V6 Premium Convertible. The Falcon Ranchero Deluxe was featured on the Front Cover of the National Falcon News while BOTH Shelby GTE's (other one was a 2017 GTE I4 Ecoboost Premium Coupe) were featured in separate articles in the Mustang Club of America (MCA) Magazine.

I am now in transition having just sold my 2017 Shelby GTE Ecoboost Premium Coupe (Shelby conversion of a stock Mustang lowers the vehicle 1.5 inches). It was getting tooooo hard to get in and out of. As you can see, I have an strong interest in performance minded vehicles that have that unique quality or distinction. The 2022 to 2025 Explorer ST's have both characteristics. I will start reading your posts and follow-ups threads as I seek to learn more about these unique vehicles. Thanks for letting me join such an informational group.

Attachments

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum.

powerboatr

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Welcome sailor

Reactions
Vehicle
'20 Raptor, '22 Explorer ST, '14 GT500, '03 F150
Hello, my name is William but you can call me Nascarbilly. I am a US Navy Veteran, P-3 Orion Aircrew, Territorial Waters, Republic of VietNam. My passion for cars has included a nationally ranked 1965 Ford Falcon Ranchero Deluxe, and (2) Two SHELBY GTE's. My 2016 GTE white Premium Convertible was the first SHELBY GTE Convertible ever made by Shelby American in Las Vegas. My other "fun cars" have included a 2010 Mustang GT Premium Convertible, and a 2017 V6 Premium Convertible. The Falcon Ranchero Deluxe was featured on the Front Cover of the National Falcon News while BOTH Shelby GTE's (other one was a 2017 GTE I4 Ecoboost Premium Coupe) were featured in separate articles in the Mustang Club of America (MCA) Magazine.

I am now in transition having just sold my 2017 Shelby GTE Ecoboost Premium Coupe (Shelby conversion of a stock Mustang lowers the vehicle 1.5 inches). It was getting tooooo hard to get in and out of. As you can see, I have a strong interest in performance minded vehicles that have that unique quality or distinction. The 2022 to 2025 Explorer ST's have both characteristics. I will start reading your posts and follow-ups threads as I seek to learn more about these unique vehicles. Thanks for letting me join such an informational group.
Wow definitely you have definitely owned some really neat vehicles! As far as these Explorer STs, they are an awesome platform. They are an awesome platform that has capabilities of easy 11 second quarter mile times with just a tune and intercooler. I recommend you check out my modding guide to get you up to the modded performance side of our vehicles. If you would be happy with stock form (like I am) there are a lot of very informative posts bouncing around here.

https://www.explorerst.org/threads/explorer-st-modding-101-guide.7324/

Reactions
Vehicle
2024 Explorer ST
Welcome to the forum. Has anyone ever told you that you look like Jay Leno?