Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

FS Low mileage high quality parts FS

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 explorer ST
Hey guys!

I've recently traded my explorer in on a truck and would like someone to benefit from these upgrades I have available. High quality low mileage parts in very good shape. I traded my explorer in with less than 6k miles and most parts have no more than 2k miles on them installed. I hardly drove the thing because I was so particular. SUV never saw any weather other than sun. I am sorry i may not be a recognized member but i frequented this site. I figured this was the best place to list my parts that would get the most respect for what i have for sale and the price that goes with them. Parts are not perfect but they are damn close to it. Any questions, feel free to message me or email at sgsoccer001@aol

#1 - Wheel spacers. 2 x 1" spacers and 2 x 1-1/4" spacers. In my opinion this is the perfect setup for flush with oem spec alignment. $200 shipped

#2 - Hitch cover. Optimuz design hitch cover. Gloss black. $325 shipped

#3 - Cobb accessport. I utilized goosetuned who was amazing to work with and had awesome tunes. I went with an e50 tune and a 93 octane tune. No regrets at all and this completely woke up my SUV. Will come in original packaging. $650 shipped

#4 - Ethanol sensor kit. I pieced this kit together myself and feel it is very necessary if you want to know where you are with your ethanol content. This has everything needed for install. Cost me around $400 new as a whole. $375 shipped.

#5 S&B intake. Intake with the dry filters which are able to be cleaned and reused. For life of vehicle. Will come in original packaging. $400 shipped.

#6 UPR catch can. Best catch can setup in my opinion especially for DI engines. This has all options that UPR offers. The short amount of time I had this installed I was surprised what it caught. This purchase is not 100% complete as when I was uninstalling, a few of the connectors broke. Cheap parts but will have to be gathered by purchaser. Price reflects this. $250 shipped.

#7 Black lug nuts. All black lug nuts. Not sure why the explorer came with chrome from factory but these made a world of difference in the appearance. These take same socket size as oem so if you need to change to the spare, no need for different socket. That was/is important to me. $100 shipped.

#8 Fenfab charge pipe. Really didnt notice a difference with this performance wise but it looked good. $200 shipped.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions
Vehicle
'20 Raptor, '22 Explorer ST, '14 GT500, '03 F150
Because your are a new member, and due to forum rules, you need to include a picture with all the parts and a piece of paper with your username and date. Good luck on the sell!