Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Meteor - New Member

Meteor

Reactions
Vehicle
2024 Explorer ST
Hi All.
Purchased a 2024 Explorer ST this month. Happy to join this Forum. Me & the Boss lady live in NC. I'm a retired old man enjoying my dogs and cats.

23 Explorer ST

Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Hi All.
Purchased a 2024 Explorer ST this month. Happy to join this Forum. Me & the Boss lady live in NC. I'm a retired old man enjoying my dogs and cats.
Welcome!! NC here myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2020FordRaptor

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
Hi All.
Congrats and welcome!

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hi All.
WELCOME TO THE FORUM.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hi All.
Congrats and welcome to the forum.

If you got it new you should definitely do the Explorer ST Experience. The wife and I really enjoyed it.

Last edited:

f2892704

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer
Welcome on board