Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Mods for towing ?

OP
H
Reactions
Vehicle
2021explorer
Thread Starter #21
I see you have a STLine might be lacking in some key areas ,I was good with my ST because of power and gear ratios .but rather than be a keyboard expert ,your location puts you near the go to experts at Can Am rv in London,Ontario .reach out to them . I bought everything from them prices were good ,too.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ford explorer ST
London Ontario is about 20 hours away from me lol. But I am still in Ontario Canada but it's a pretty big place. What gear ratios did you get? Did you do aftermarket or change up your stock ones? And which engine are you using to pull 6,000 lb? There are a few Outlets here that deal I think with trailers and campers so I will inquire with them about a equalizing hitch and stabilizing bars

OP
H
Reactions
Vehicle
2021explorer
Thread Starter #23
Wow that is a hike ,I drove 10 hrs. 500 milesOne way myself .check their website,and YouTube videos out .the owner Andy Thompson is the best in North America.check out “hitch hints”his column in rv lifestyle magazine (some old articles are on line ). My st is all std. gears etc. if you like what you see in their approach email them with you fords specs. And they will advise you .his fan base in the airstream community is huge ,with people driving from all over to get to his shop