Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New 2024 Owner

mf67317

Reactions
Vehicle
2013 Dodge Charger SRT8
Will post more details later, have been too overwhelmed to make an account. Life is really hard and unfair, so I hope everyone gets to experience how I felt last night. My two sons jumped in and wanted to sleep in it for a boys night. We all fell asleep watching a movie and I carried them in. I'm tearing up typing this out haha, it's the happiest I've ever been.

Attachments

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Congratulations man! I know the feeling. My two girls love riding on the explorer because they know it's faster than our civic lmao

powerboatr

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Outstanding

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Will post more details later, have been too overwhelmed to make an account. Life is really hard and unfair, so I hope everyone gets to experience how I felt last night. My two sons jumped in and wanted to sleep in it for a boys night. We all fell asleep watching a movie and I carried them in. I'm tearing up typing this out haha, it's the happiest I've ever been.
Congrats and welcome to the forum.