Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New 2025 Owner

Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Explorer ST
Just sold my 2016 Sport and upgraded to the 2025 ST. Stoked doesn't even begin to describe how I feel about this vehicle!! Been perusing through the forums and love seeing everyone's pics of their mods and even stock ST's. Happy to be a part of the cool kids club! (Former vehicle in the background of the pic.) Window tint scheduled for next week!

IMG_20240927_133648.jpg

Reactions
Vehicle
'20 Raptor, '22 Explorer ST, '14 GT500, '03 F150
Just sold my 2016 Sport and upgraded to the 2025 ST. Stoked doesn't even begin to describe how I feel about this vehicle!! Been perusing through the forums and love seeing everyone's pics of their mods and even stock ST's. Happy to be a part of the cool kids club! (Former vehicle in the background of the pic.) Window tint scheduled for next week!

View attachment 25421
Congrats and welcome!

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST

View attachment 25421
Welcome to the forum.