Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New from Tampa area

FLnative

Reactions
Vehicle
2024 Explorer ST
Hello, just got my 24 Carbonized Gray ten days ago.
Already installed Husky floor mats and cargo liner, mud guards, and screen protector.
Ordered black Ford emblems, Covercraft sunscreen, TVD Explorer decals for the doors, and Eibach lowering springs and have an appointment with my tint guy Friday to do the front windows and windshield.
Planning on debadging the hood lettering, black lug nuts, Blendmount and wiring, vinyl pillar wrap, auto start stop eliminator, Mishimoto oil catch can, CVF intercooler, and ZFG tune.

Thanks, Mark

Pics of the ST the day I bought it and my other Ford Performance vehicle below.

24ExplorerST.jpg

2018 Shelby GT350
2T2A1939_s.jpg

2020FordRaptor

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
'20 Raptor, '22 Explorer ST, '14 GT500, '03 F150
Already installed Husky floor mats and cargo liner, mud guards, and screen protector.
Ordered black Ford emblems, Covercraft sunscreen, TVD Explorer decals for the doors, and Eibach lowering springs and have an appointment with my tint guy Friday to do the front windows and windshield.
Planning on debadging the hood lettering, black lug nuts, Blendmount and wiring, vinyl pillar wrap, auto start stop eliminator, Mishimoto oil catch can, CVF intercooler, and ZFG tune.

Thanks, Mark

View attachment 25087

2018 Shelby GT350
View attachment 25088
That 350 looks mean! Looks like you definitely know how to mod your vehicles. Welcome to the forum and congrats!

23 Explorer ST

Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST

Thanks, Mark

View attachment 25087

2018 Shelby GT350
View attachment 25088
Welcome and congratulations! Nice looking rides!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum.

DSGGEN2

Nurse
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Welcome to the forum! I’m up the road in New Port Richey/Hudson.