Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New Guy

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 explorer ST
What’s up yall?! Got a ‘21 white explorer ST. Haven’t done much to it but some LED’s in the tail lights and reverse lights and added some sounds to the pretty bad B&O system. Future mods…intercooler and exhaust

OP
V
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 explorer ST
Thread Starter #3
Thank you!

Polizi212

U.S. Army Veteran
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
What’s up yall?! Got a ‘21 white explorer ST. Haven’t done much to it but some LED’s in the tail lights and reverse lights and added some sounds to the pretty bad B&O system. Future mods…intercooler and exhaust

What did you add? I'm old so my audiophile days are behind me cause I thought my system sounded ok!

OP
V
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 explorer ST
Thread Starter #5
Lolol I’m getting there that’s for sure. Unfortunately I didn’t want to mess with the head unit so with that I added a SKAR Audio 1200 watt amp, a SKAR Audio 10in sub in a ported box and because the B&O system has terrible bass roll off I had to add a kicker keyloc. Took a couple of days but did it all myself

Attachments

Last edited:

23 Explorer ST

Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gladyy

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
911 Dispatcher
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 ST
Welcome, you landed in the right place where plenty of wisdom and experience is dispensed kindly.

OP
V
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 explorer ST
Thread Starter #8
I am in need of help with a 7 pin trailer harness that I post in the correct forum if anybody would be so kind to see if they know what the issue might be. Thanks!!

Reactions
Vehicle
'20 Raptor, '22 Explorer ST, '14 GT500, '03 F150
Welcome to the forum!