Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
Ok so.... Lethal Performance isn't helping me with the wife at this point :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That’s hilarious.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 FORD Explorer ST
Forgot how much of a B the HKS BOV C clamp was haha, trying to be gentle with powdercoat ect ect too

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 FORD Explorer ST
Also forgot how much I don't like HKS valves lol. Need to buy an adapter to run synapse valve much like what I have here in my evo

Attachments

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 FORD Explorer ST
Also forgot how much I don't like HKS valves lol. Need to buy an adapter to run synapse valve much like what I have here in my evo
Fen Fab cold side pipe with Gen 1 HKS i had laying around, love it because it allows me to change preload still unlike v2 v3 or v4.

It's LOUD, I'm stoked for the wife to drive it as I have bot told her I did it yet lol.

Attachments

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 FORD Explorer ST
Welp finally done with birthday camping trio and hunnie do list so tonight I did my S&B intake and pulled off my oem exhaust. Tomorrow is 3" thermal time

Attachments

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
Welp finally done with birthday camping trio and hunnie do list so tonight I did my S&B intake and pulled off my oem exhaust. Tomorrow is 3" thermal time
Wow is that your garage setup? Must be nice to have a lift readily available! I would kill to have that.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 FORD Explorer ST
Wow is that your garage setup? Must be nice to have a lift readily available! I would kill to have that.
Yah best investment ever. Wish I would have gone a bit bigger on it. It's only a 7k lift.