Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Reactions
Vehicle
2017 F-150 Kingranch
Hello !!! I'm "Risky Bizness". I presently do not own a Explorer. BUT, I do own 2 FORD Explorer Sport Tracs. 1 is a Limited, and one is a ADRENALIN. We also own 2 F-150 King Ranch trucks.

I am a retired carpenter, and am also a retired 6 year service writer for a FORD dealership.

We are considering a new Explorer ST.

I am looking forward to reading this board, seeing your Explorers, and learning from you.

Thanx, for having me

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum.

2020FordRaptor

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
'20 Raptor, '22 Explorer ST, '14 GT500, '03 F150
Hello !!! I'm "Risky Bizness". I presently do not own a Explorer. BUT, I do own 2 FORD Explorer Sport Tracs. 1 is a Limited, and one is a ADRENALIN. We also own 2 F-150 King Ranch trucks.

I am a retired carpenter, and am also a retired 6 year service writer for a FORD dealership.

We are considering a new Explorer ST.

I am looking forward to reading this board, seeing your Explorers, and learning from you.

Thanx, for having me
Welcome to the forum and good luck on your search! Always liked the old Adrenalines.